2019-12-31

USCG Wood Frame Picture - Other Military Services Available!

I thought this might be of interest. My neighbor actually makes these! They are available for all military services. If you are interested, just send me an email [your name, address, email, and phone number] and I'll pass same along - he will contact you directly. My email address is: themerc@nicolausassociates.com

USCG 378' High Endurance Cutter Wood Framed Picture Example
My neighbor has done similar work for USMC and USAF examples. The approximate size of the frame is: 28" X 18". Again, my email address is: themerc@nicolausassociates.com. My website is: www.NicolausAssociates.com. Note: You can have a variety of ships, planes, helicopters, etc. as shown. In this example [hanging in my office], you see a USCGC FRAM 378' cutter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment